- Date of Birth : 16th April 1987
- Birthplace : Bridgend (Wales)
- Lives : Reading
- Height : 177 cm
- Weight : 69 kg
- Interests : Racing / Football / Skiing / Running
- Sporting Heroes : Ayrton Senna / Lewis Hamilton
- Favourite Circuits : Spa Francorchamps / Estoril
- Marital Status : Single
- Occupation : Solicitor / Racing driver
Current Racing Status
- Preparing for the 2017 TCR Germany Championship with Wolf Power.
- Alex finished the highest placed British driver in the European Clio Championship in 2014.
- Alex was the first driver to win a UK race in a 4th generation Clio Cup Car by winning the opening two races of the 2014 season.
- Alex secured a much sought after place on the Tesco backed KX Akademy driver developer program for the 2014 season.
- Alex finished a sensational 2nd in his debut tin-top season with Team Pyro in the 2013 Clio Cup Championship.
- Alex won on his debut race weekend in the Clio Cup Championship, an achievement only a handful of drivers have ever managed.
- Alex finished highest British driver in the 2008 Formula Renault Eurocup Championship and competed against the likes of current F1 drivers Daniel Ricciardo and Valterri Bottas.
- Motorsport News ranked Alex 9th in its top 10 single-seater drivers of 2005.
- Alex won his first ever race in a single seater on his Formula Renault BARC debut at Snetterton in 2005 after only three tests.
- Alex has represented Wales at 4 Internations karting events.
- Alex won his first ever Kart race at the Cardiff Kart Club in 1999.
- Alex graduated from the University of Birmingham in 2008 with a degree in Chemistry and Biology. He went on to achieve a commendation in his Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies and then a distinction in his Legal Practitioner Course.
- Alex is a qualified Private Client Solicitor at Pitmans LLP